The main part of this trail is farily wide and takes you about a mile down to Onion Creek. Nearly half of the hike, you'll see LOTS of Poison Ivy on the East side of the trail.Anyone who is highly allergic should probably stay away (I am), as you will probably also encounter people with dogs that are running right through all of it. We were careful, but we won't go back here anymore.
That being said, we also decided to cross Onion Creek to get the Metropolitan park and try some of those trails. None were that great. Lots of dead cactus and again, a lot of Poison Ivy.
So, it's kind of a meh trail, and probably not worth it.